At Mid-Maryland OMS, we make every effort to provide you with the finest surgical care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this goal, we work hand in hand with you to maximize your insurance benefits for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff, who are knowledgeable and helpful. They can be reached by phone at Frederick Office Phone Number 301-694-2300 x 223. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
We are contracted with the following insurance companies, which are subject to change:
If you do not see your insurance listed feel free to call and our staff will check for you.
- Aetna PPO
- Ameriplan – 25% discount
- Ameritas – GEHA fee schedule plans
- Assurant – plans that use Aetna fee schedule
- CareFirst BCBS of MD
- Cigna PPO
- Connection Dental
- DentaMax—BCBS of Massachusetts
- Delta Dental
- Dominion Dental
- First Health if uses Guardian Fee Plan
- Guardian (Dental Guard Preferred Network)
- Logistic Health, Inc.
- Maryland Healthy Smiles (We participate in the plans for children up to age 21 and pregnant women)
- Metlife Dental
- United Concordia Company (not DHMO)
- United Healthcare
One or All Surgeons are contracted with the following Medical Plans:
- GEHA – unless the plan uses United Healthcare network
Although we are not participating providers with a particular insurance company, we will provide assistance in submitting your insurance for out-of-network reimbursement, with the exception of Medicare.